Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi im new

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hi im new

    Hi everyone! I can't wait for the release of MACHINA: The Machines Of God later this year! BTW does anyone know where I can find the Mashed Potatoes box set in RealAudio, I asked on Netphoria but they just linked me to this really horrible image. Thx!

    #2
    I think we need to re-create the hell board. hah.

    Comment


      #3
      I actually didn't realise until a curious search just now that Netphoria is still a thing. And SPFC.org too! And they both look the exact same!

      Comment


        #4
        SPFC had a major failure a few weeks ago and I'm glad they rebounded from that.

        Comment


          #5
          I used to spend hours there just looking through all the shows and tabs.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            SPFC had a major failure a few weeks ago and I'm glad they rebounded from that.
            Indeed, I saw the server blew up.
            Glad it's back and happy to see blamo! again :Cheers:

            Comment


              #7
              So I'm a mod on r/smashingpumpkins and a few months ago there was someone on there flipping out about Netphoria being down. Brought back so many memories of when Blamo would get swarmed.

              Comment


                #8
                Whoa...I tried to reply to Cheryl and couldn't figure out where to do it. I forgot that on Blamo there was no direct replying like on Reddit. You just...made a new comment. You could quote people though. Anyway, I used to prefer the Blamo way and I found anything else jarring; now I am used to Reddit and was jarred by this! Funny. I'm thrilled Blamo is back. Hi, Cheryl!

                Comment


                • Aaron
                  Aaron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is a direct reply.

                #9
                Originally posted by CrestfallenAlex View Post
                Whoa...I tried to reply to Cheryl and couldn't figure out where to do it. I forgot that on Blamo there was no direct replying like on Reddit. You just...made a new comment. You could quote people though. Anyway, I used to prefer the Blamo way and I found anything else jarring; now I am used to Reddit and was jarred by this! Funny. I'm thrilled Blamo is back. Hi, Cheryl!
                Hi! How's it going?

                Do you post on r/smashingpumpkins?

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  SPFC had a major failure a few weeks ago and I'm glad they rebounded from that.
                  Yeah, I saw that and was rather worried. Glad they got things figured out, they're an invaluable resource.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Cheryl K View Post

                    Hi! How's it going?

                    Do you post on r/smashingpumpkins?
                    Hey Cheryl That's cool you're a mod for SP reddit. I recognize one or two from the o-board there...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X