X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Eagle
    replied
    Originally posted by DouglasMRafferty View Post
    Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually know what you are talking approximately!
    No thank you for your disjointed run-on sentence that doesn't mean a fucking thing to me. This blamo site run by Aaron is just as much a piece of shit as Netphoria. Fuck you very much and check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ronnie.eagle.33/

Leave a comment:

• DouglasMRafferty
    replied
    Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually know what you are talking approximately!

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Eagle
    replied
    Seer is to Cyr as Occulted is to A Cult did.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy
    replied
    Yeah, I've watched it a few times. I think they did a good job with it. Actually helps elevate the music (something SP hasn't been great at doing with their videos since the reformation). I haven't really gotten too deep into the symbology aspect with it or anything. I just liked the eye candy haha :P

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Eagle
    replied
    Did you check out the Cyr vid and get anything out of it? typical deep stuff from them symbolically.

I'm guessing the 33 songs he has for the trilogy thing could have some heavier material with it. I hear yet a different sound and direction with this effort, so they continue to be prog in that respect. hey fuzz...check your p.m. when you get the chance. later.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy
    started a topic What's your thoughts on Cyr?

What's your thoughts on Cyr?

I'm pretty happy with it. Definitely not what I was expecting at all, but I really dig the direction of some of it. Some of it doesn't really resonate with me, but I appreciate that they're still willing to take chances as a band.

My top 3 favorites: Minerva, Anno Santana, Cyr.

Would've liked to have heard more Jimmy and some guitar based stuff but hey, they're the artists! Who am i to oblige?
Working...
X