Coronavirus Extravaganza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Belteshazzar View Post
    SOOOO.......what did you guys do with your government checks???
    I paid some bills and saved the rest. I wanted to spend the whole thing on shit I didn't need but, I honestly don't make a lot to begin with. " "
    He fixes the cable?

Comment

Originally posted by jas1n View Post

I paid some bills and saved the rest. I wanted to spend the whole thing on shit I didn't need but, I honestly don't make a lot to begin with. " "
      Yeah. I used mine to pay off a new floor we got in our house. Was MUCH appreciated. And to be honest, I'm crossing my fingers for another one. GIMME MAH MONAY

Comment

Originally posted by parkseonjun View Post
        Yeah, it's pretty much bananas everywhere. Here, they will refuse to give you any service if you go out without a mask. I don't think it much of a hassle. If it helps prevent the spread of the virus then I am doing my civic duty and protecting me and those around me. I know that this pandemic has had a mixture of opinions among the populace but you can't deny the death count and the people suffering because of the virus. I have even read on a korean safe site that a vaccine is still ways away from being approved for human testing. So it's best just to do what you can to help others and the country in general. A mask is not that big of a deal.
        Yeah, unfortunately it looks like we're in this for the long haul. I personally think we're going to be dealing with this for at least a few years, in some capacity or another. It really, really, really sucks. We're just going to have to adapt. I'm not prepared to just give up my life, stay in doors and do nothing for who knows how long.

Comment

Working...
        X