X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belteshazzar
    replied
    Will be re-voting for Trump.

Because I like the economy improving, I like the establishment being shook up, and I want illegal immigration to be curbed so that my vote continues to count.

Leave a comment:

• turncoat_syn
    replied
    Bernie, easily. I believe him to be the only person that can actually win over Trump, and while I don't agree with him lock and step, I do believe him to be consistent, and to be the only candidate that is actually fighting for me and people like me.

Leave a comment:

• hikat
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex P. Keaton View Post
    I prefer Bernie. But. I'll vote blue no matter who.
    I like Bernie too. He’s perennial. I worry though, because he’s old. Then I think, well, it shouldn’t matter. But ...

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Buttigieg did some clear question side stepping from Linsey Davis during the debate about the increase of black arrests for marijuana charges as opposed to white arrests, so much so that Linsey Davis had to repeat her question. I just don't feel right about the guy.

Also, I like Bernie. The thing is, Bernie's been right and had been very vocal about his stances since the civil rights movement and has been right about everything since then. That kind of consistency is just extremely reassuring to me.

Leave a comment:

• Steven
    replied
    #YangGang though he has no chance. I like Bernie and Warren. having a tougher time getting into the idea of Biden or Pete

Leave a comment:

• Alex P. Keaton
    replied
    I prefer Bernie. But. I'll vote blue no matter who.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Me too. I worry about his experience though (or lack there of).

Leave a comment:

• hikat
    replied
    I like Pete.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    started a topic Politics!

Politics!

I'm not sure of who I'm voting for yet. Who are you voting for and why? Also what about that Iowa?! Technology is great.
Working...
X