Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one of the most attractive in the NFL

Packers WR Davante Adams unites'Mut 21 coins'

GREEN BAY -- ? Davante Adams? Includes a fresh accolade to improve his ever-growing collection of accomplishments during what has been an historic 2020 season for the Packers' Pro Bowl receiver. Aaron Rodgers? Surprised Adams with the news he's been officially welcomed into the"99 Club," a group of present players rated 99 overall from the"Madden NFL" video game franchise.

"I will welcome you to the exclusive"Madden 99 Club," my buddy. It's about time," said Rodgers, after directing Adams to open a box with his desk. "We joked for awhile on top 12 (recipient ) and there's been a common thread about top 2, not two, but you're finally getting the due you deserve, my brother." Adams, who began the season with a 94 rating, has steadily climbed as"Madden 21" has been updated. As far as secondary skills, he also has a 99 in grabbing, launch and short-route running.

In 13 games, Adams has 109 grabs for 1,328 yards and a league-best 17 touchdown receptions. He needs three catches and one receiving touchdown to match Sterling Sharpe's group record in both categories.

Adams' box comprised a diamond-studded gold necklace using the'99' etched in the middle, which Rodgers utilized to make a subtle remark about Adams' Professional Football Hall of Fame possible.

"I think that necklace is the exact same colour as a coat you may be sporting here in about a decade or cheap mut coins madden 21 so," Rodgers said. "I hope you like that color, as it looks great on you" In addition to Adams, the Packers have four additional players now rated 90 or better in"Madden 21:" left handle? David Bakhtiari? Jaire Alexander? (93) and running back ? Aaron Jones? "I grew up loving'Madden.' I love that game," Adams said. "I add a lot of work for this, so I am grateful it's repaid and I am glad that it is getting recognized."
Working...
X