Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jagex doesn't understand the idea of a nerf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jagex doesn't understand the idea of a nerf.

Hi there wondering RS gold what I should bind besides my current prom 2h and gorg platebody. Have not done a great deal of dg so I'm just lvl 90 but I intend on getting into it more during eoc. So, what sort of things do I add to your own repertoire? Place 1: 1H weapon, protect, platebody, hood OR 2H weapon, platebody, platelegs, hood. Set two: bow, leatherbody, chaps, hood. Set 3: team, robetop, robebottom, hood

Everything the being the maximum grade that you can wear, obviously. If you want, you can try a hybrid pair instead, sacrificing some defense for more flexibility. You can replace the leg thing with BN or Hex in case you find any of those. Hex is still broken in eoc though. Surgebox is currently glitched from the live game, and is becoming obsolete anyhow in eoc because staves supply all elemental runes.

Compared to this void nerf, this nerf actually made sense because of all of the people I have seen using it and using it myself a couple days, It was fairly OP. They more than halved its potential damage, what about that is logical? Dharok's was like this, except it was actually overpowered. Ridiculously overpowered, even. It makes sense that it would be nerfed down to any other Barrows equipment.

Whatever you dont receive it, Jagex doesn't understand the idea of a nerf. A nerf is utilized to prevent something being overpowered and return it to a level at which it's acceptable, they have made dharoks another pair of generic level 70 gear that's useless compared to Veracs. Jagex need to quit turning usable content into dead content, Barrows is one release from getting completly redundant as it's.

Drag a list space to it should you want to connect that to the action bar. I really don't believe that you can link summoning scrolls for it but I could be incorrect. 1 thing about EoC I would tell you before you begin is cheap OSRS gold that you ought to either dual wield (weapons in both hands) or use a two-handed weapon for maximum damage output, which means something such as a hammer (dirt cheap today by the way) would not be very successful unless you have an off-hand version also. Good fortune, but I imagine it could be a small shock because there've been lots of major changes.

Working...
X