No announcement yet.

This is dependent on what you are doing and how effective you're at doing this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is dependent on what you are doing and how effective you're at doing this

What should I wear? Melee RuneScape gold and Range. How much xp/h This is dependent on what you are doing and how effective you're at doing this. Can you elaborate what you want to achieve? Maximum xp per hour or maximum gain for hour Maximum xp. I would like to get 70 variety and 70 defence.

Where are the critters located? Flesh crawlers are good, at the stronghold of safety. Anything that is for mems? How long will the pursuit take for the archer helm? The pursuit shouldn't take too long, its low problem. You need to get the prerequisites however, and that may take time if you are not willing to dump money into leveling. Thanks.

Can I get a skill to 99? If yes, which one? You are able to get any ability to 99. Proceed with the skill you enjoy training. Thieving can be carried out in 72 hours if you're ready. Really? Please tell me what to do? Please provide me a guide. Anything else? Do not burn yourself out. It is a game, not a job. I will try.

I am presently using mith. They are expensive. Which should I use? Also, what gear should I use? When can I expect gain from slayer? What slayer master if I go to? What method of travel if I use to buy there? What teleport tablets should I keep in my bank? Is there something I can use to discover how much monsters I murdered? How long will it take me for 99? Why should I never use range? I'm doing Slayer because I seem to love it. Stats in Siggy. Thanks.

What bolts should I use? I am presently using mith. They are expensive. (Not sure) Also, what gear should I wear? (not sure) When can I expect profit from slayer? (I feel every job will have gain or another, higher level the buy OSRS gold greater ) What slayer master should I go to? What method of travel should I use to buy there? (use the highest level master you can) What teleport pills should I maintain my bank?

this is all great and everything but i suggest keeping you mind open to all kind of new ideas and not getting attached and stocked to the old ways. this can make a path for learning new things too
    yea

Comment

Working...
    X