Fuzzy's New Alt-Rock Showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuzzy's New Alt-Rock Showcase

Hello everyone and welcome to the debut installment of Fuzzy's New Alt-Rock Showcase! As as massive music fan and aficionado, I spend a ton of time exploring new music from all corners of the internet and world. In this series I'll showcase some of the best new relatively unknown bands that alt-rock has to offer.

In this premier episode, I'd like to draw your attention to a young Canadian band called "The Dirty Nil". This is a trio that is able to span a wide variety of genres with their songs and do a great job of it.

The first track I'm showcasing to you is a song called "Done With Drugs". It's an alt-rock/power pop throwback that has a wholesome upbeat message which is definitely very refreshing in the age of cultural subversion. Beware! this one will get stuck in your head!

The first track I showcased was them doing their pop-punk thing. This next track by the Dirty Nil is one that a Smashing Pumpkins fan might find more desirable. It's loud abrasive guitar rock in a style that harkens back to a mix of Pavement/Tripping Daisy/Fountains of Wayne.

This perhaps is their best well known track, so enjoy "That's What Heaven Feels Like" from some of the nicest guys in a band that you'll ever meet!

Comment

Going into this movie, I had very low expectations to be very honest. I could not see myself enjoying this movie from the very start. But as I was watching it, little by little I got hooked on the story, and by the middle of the movie, I was at the edge of my seat. They really built up the story well and the characters in the movie are really relatable and you care what happens to them. That is a testament to the talent and ability of the writers of this movie. I thought this movie was going to be as boring as a dragon city for pc which is a popular game now see why it is being touted as such, but I was dead wrong when all the action started to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hjiekeabgnojli.

Comment

Please use the above tabs to navigate to the different areas and to make sure you have all the latest and greatest info on floor refinishing seattle

Comment

Sup Fuzzy, tell Fulltoke I said what's up if you get the chance and if you get the chance, check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ronnie.eagle.33/

Comment

Working...
          X