Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Love Harmonic, a Rock Opera.

https://ronnieeagleandthealchemists....p.com/releases
    Last edited by Ronnie Eagle; 10-31-2020, 12:39 PM.

Lyrics to 2nd track, the Prologue of the Opera: In a Smashing Hole

Play through
    Entre Nous
    Saw me there
    and were, summoned to

Answer the call
    prophecy for all
    in a delicate song to enthrall

And it's a long list of feelings
    i've held all this time
    that's no longer healing
    to keep this veil on
    in the bravest dealings
    a Rock Call to Arms
    and Save...
    The Day

As the Hole
    Opened up
    I told her about the
    Chosen ones

This Love could not believe
    The dream prophecy
    Disconnected at the wrist
    of the other one

Is the longest feeling
    I've held all my life
    that's no longer healing
    to be kept underground
    and the Strangest Thing is
    Life's upside down
    In a beautiful way

And its a long list of feelings
    I've held since the dawn
    of all this living
    wrapped in a song
    of life's true meaning
    a Rock Call to Arms
    And save...
    The Day

Comment

Fucking eh man. This is a helluva record! Loving it 5 songs in as we speak. Are you going to try and it get it released or distributed by label or anything?

I think this material has the chance to really pick up some steam

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
        Fucking eh man. This is a helluva record! Loving it 5 songs in as we speak. Are you going to try and it get it released or distributed by label or anything?

I think this material has the chance to really pick up some steam
        Fuzzy,

What's up man. Good to chat once again. It's highly likely bandcamp.com is fucking with my album to keep the numbers either down or not showing me the real numbers. I rolled it out late last month with virtually no promotion to speak of and the plays were counting up pretty well just among the small group of friends and others I emailed it to. I messaged the CEO of Bandcamp and am plotting to fuck that mother fucker up if he even steps slightly wrong to me. It's gotten to that point Fuzz...I know this is the best alt-rock/hard rock album of the last 25 years but the shit I've had to deal with for the last two months has been over the fucking top off stage/recording studio.

Comment

That sucks about Bandcamp, man. The internet is so locked down and curated these days that it's insane. They prop up whoever probably pays them with their algorithms and bury any of the organic stuff. Youtube is certainly no better, but I know a lot more people that actually just go about finding new stuff there than Bandcamp. Have you uploaded the album there? Sometimes music can actually still find its way to get a bit of an algorithm boost.

I can only imagine what a shit-show having to work with studios during this Covid nonsense must've been. Worldwide insanity. That's another shitty thing hey? Gotta be hard getting the word out about the new album when you can't even gig behind it. Just keep spreading the word though, brother. It's the kind of thing that can seem stagnate, but one little word of mouth recommendation or blurb can get the word moving and lead to a snowball effect. I created a based message board over at Reddit, we've gotta bout 500 patriot members. I'll make sure to spread the word over there cause I think they'll dig this shit! If you're on reddit you should stop by and sub, too https://www.reddit.com/r/FightingFakeNews/
          Last edited by Fuzzy; 11-28-2020, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Ronnie, bro! Silhouette fucking SLAYS. Helluva track. Might be my current favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
              Ronnie, bro! Silhouette fucking SLAYS. Helluva track. Might be my current favorite
              thanks Fuzz, that track is probably my best arrangement yet, took months to get that down and then a while to draw up all the lyrics. Here's how it all started and we (Craig Dukes and I) lifted a portion of the beginning of this vid to begin the track, then roll into the song like the vid does.

https://youtu.be/tB50lUTNLt4

I messaged the CEO of bandcamp, let him know a little something about what the album process was about, but wasn't accusatory towards him specifically doing anything nefarious. We'll see what happens going forward, but so far so good on things overall Fuzz. The commies are on a house of cards ultimately, so fuck 'em one way or another. Netphoria too. lol. later man...

Comment

That's dope man. What are you running to get that tone? I love it.

You should create a sock account so you can share the album with the ole Netphoria crew. Usually it takes em a few days to ban people and I think they'd actually really dig this

Comment

Working...
                X