No announcement yet.

Whelp, it's quiet here again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just rediscovered it with all of the new stuff the Pumpkins are doing. I thought: I wonder what’s up with Blamo? And here you all are!

Comment

Originally posted by Belteshazzar View Post

Hey man, good to see you too. Yeah, I'm around. I'm still doing the Shadowland thing, which has morphed into a blog and social media. The board activity is slow (I keep it around for legacy's sake) but the Facebook group is pretty active. Not to be untactful on someone else's board (I support blamo 100%), but if you wanna join us, just go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/shadowlandblog

Yeah, too bad about Netphoria. It's sad they can't handle people that challenge them. They need their shelter, I guess.
      Fuck Netphoria...bunch of fucking communist pussies over there.

Comment

• Belteshazzar
        Belteshazzar commented
        Editing a comment
        Hit the nail on the head.

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
      Hey Belte, good to see ya still around in the SP community. You can add me to the Netphoria banned club, they just booted me a couple of months ago
      Fuzzy...it's me bro, TOC. I knew I was going to get banned from Netphoria when I busted that crybaby RBG...I was ready to get banned and picked my spot...wasn't even defending myself like usual, but backing you up. I wanted to go out with a bang and did...telling RBG he may as well get a sex change and get over with, because he's such a pussy. He deserved it, period. Good to see here...let's do this rock revolution thing.

Comment

Belteshazzar haha you said it. It's a total echo chamber over there now.. Sad! Was really quite a vibrant community back in the days.

I don't really do the Facebook thing but what's the address for your message board again?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Eagle View Post

Fuzzy...it's me bro, TOC. I knew I was going to get banned from Netphoria when I busted that crybaby RBG...I was ready to get banned and picked my spot...wasn't even defending myself like usual, but backing you up. I wanted to go out with a bang and did...telling RBG he may as well get a sex change and get over with, because he's such a pussy. He deserved it, period. Good to see here...let's do this rock revolution thing.
          Haha yeah that was epic. Now that there's no one left to bicker with, RBG doesn't even post anymore. Guy's only in it to bicker with people.

They banned me from the gen forum first and then RBG and the trolls kept on bickering with me and drudging up drama every day over on the SP boards so they booted me. I was also ready to get the boot, just wasn't an enjoyable experience surfing the site anymore. You're totally right though man. I was reading it the other day and they talk about AOC and Biden as if they're some sort of political saviors. It's unbelievable. I bet all of those guys are the same folks out wearing t-shirt fabric face masks hahaha.

Cool time to catch up with ya again man. The new world order prison planet is being rolled out in real time now... No cloaking or subversion left to hide the agenda. We're really entering the big leagues now. The first challenge was the compliance of the ridiculous lockdowns and the forcing of people to wear face-diapers and the society has failed that test miserably. I can't believe it. I've never worn a mask and never will. I just say I have a medical exemption if challenged. It's sad that it's come to this.

What's your take on all this covid/Great Reset nonsense? Would love to hear your analysis
          Last edited by Fuzzy; 11-14-2020, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X