How of the many ones were more and some thens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How of the many ones were more and some thens

We've GOT it! By golly we just done DID it! FORTY for NINE WHINE WINTERTIMES!~!!!!
    (It's so unciting, usn't is?)
    Well well well (down the well, well well!)

(Point A) Let's just find out about a thing or two first, before we find out, shall we? (See point A)

IF YOU GOT TO HERE, YOU SUCCEEDED!
    Let's find a place to put all the diarrhea we've got stored up in jars in closets in cities in somethings for the next couple time wheres.
    It seems like a hobby, if you give it one....

So, if you're up in arms about being down in spirits, give yourself the ol' LIFT-UP-EROONIE! FOR THE GIPLER!

You can find it (if only you'll try to remind it).

Now, what have we all learned from this?

More explosure, less unclosure, THAT'S the way we have it!

-THE UND.

Hi Jerry! *waves*
    How is life? What's new? Still in AZ? How is your brother? Write me an essay about your life the last 8-10 years. Thanks!

Comment

Jerry! I think of you every time I drive to my daughter's house, because I pass by that pizza place. I wanted to tell you the proprietor has gone to that great pizzeria in the sky, where hopefully he can entertain Anthony Bourdain one more time.

Comment

Hi, good people. Your posts tie into each other. Grescendo was the one to convince me not to believe that I'm crazy (or at least not to worry about the fact that I am), so I go back to that inspiration some of the times. My basic metaphysical conceit at the moment, Ally, is one of active, structured Nothing. More on that at another time, I could expound endlessly. My brother is well (amazing that you thought and asked about him! I just texted him) with only just a slight touch of unwell that is getting better. Just a bit of pain in his side but all the doctors and scans said is ok and he said it is improved and not severe.

Jessica and I have twin toddlers:
        Stanley David Stardust Alan Joseph Gnoza ("In the Stone Field of Beloved Stardust lies a Stone who will Add Gnosis")
        Lila Sophia Ziggy Suzanna Dora Gnoza ("In the Divine, Infinite Play of the Universe, Wisdom is Victory as the Lily of Rebirth is the Gift of Gnosis")

They are crazy sweetie cutehearts. Their inherent early-life irrationality, along with my own experience in relationships showing evidence of late-life irrationality (beloved elders), have also been factors toward growing my confidence about the in-general inherent irrationality of life itself, which in turn helps make me less crazy. Or, again, in better company. Kind of a wonderful strange excellent blessing of intense activity stress to relieve aimless mental-cycle-spinning anxiety-style stress. What is the sign of the Father in me? It is Movement and Repose.
        Last edited by blunar/2; 03-31-2020, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• ally
          ally commented
          Editing a comment
          TWINS! That is amazing. Congrats, old friend!

OMG, it has the same "Last edited by" logic as a decade ago! If you get in b-4 a certain number of minutes, it doesn't tag you at post's-bottom!
        (I used to edit, copy, delete, and re-post if i saw that annoying tagline!)

Comment

I'm so happy to hear your wonderful news! My son-in-law would be quite impressed with your children's names. As might my grandson, proud owner of a Bowie shirt, who has remarked that although Bowie is gone, his music is in our hearts.

Of course, he also said that about our cat Zuzu. Not the music part.

Your children, I'm sure, will grow up with an incredible sense of wonder, whimsy, and creativity. They will probably roll their eyes occasionally, too. I bet your dad jokes are like none other.

Please stay in touch, and thank you for the kind words.

Comment

*mind blown* (hi, yerryface!)

Comment

You know what, Yerry, I thought of you when Bowie passed away because I remembered you saying you’d listened to everything (EVERYTHING) he’d ever released. So those names make sense, and also hi 👋

Comment

Originally posted by cat View Post
                You know what, Yerry, I thought of you when Bowie passed away because I remembered you saying you’d listened to everything (EVERYTHING) he’d ever released. So those names make sense, and also hi 👋
                Hi!!! And that is a good memory. One I wish I had. I know I've missed some later Bowie, in my life, that I've never heard. Maybe even some '80's.

But I sure as hell haven't missed this one!

"In 1910 I was so handsome and so strong
                My mustache was stiffly waxed and one foot long"
                (Maybe that's why you thought I said 'EVERYTHING'? ; )

Comment

We demand testiclats,
                  with regards,
                  The People

Comment

Working...
                  X