Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Member when...

Alexucks rocked yer socks?

Or that time when y'all complied a cover of Angle In The Snow and i think it was Mike who rocked us with some serious sleigh bell action...

Comment

Originally posted by kittybear View Post
      Or that time when y'all complied a cover of Angle In The Snow and i think it was Mike who rocked us with some serious sleigh bell action...
      Oh yeah that was good. Would love to hear that again. Iā€™m sure I have it somewhere.

Comment

Remember that time where we made up names for food items based on Elliott's song titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex P. Keaton View Post
          Remember that time where we made up names for food items based on Elliott's song titles.
          šŸ‘šŸ»

I remember the Christmas edition - Everything Reminds Me of Fir

Comment

Originally posted by wardle View Post

šŸ‘šŸ»

I remember the Christmas edition - Everything Reminds Me of Fir
            yasssss!!!

i kinda forgot about that but kind of remember it at the same time.

Comment

Remember the time you got OCD about posting in one particular thread? or ?

Comment

remember that time there was a thread about elliott's long hair which i wasn't very nice about + said he looked scary and his gf should take him for a haircut? and then he replied with another thread saying don't be scared of his hair. y'know i never believed at the time it was really him although philippe as moderator insisted it was as the ip address matched where he had a show that day. sorry elliott </3 i was sort of joking, i think

Comment

• christophe
                  christophe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I do that was crazy! If I remember well, Elliott was touring Japan at the time. And by some sort of incredible coincidence this is exactly one of the dates that the internet way back machine saved some sweetaddy frontpage (can't post the link right now but it's the backup from December 2001), Elliott posting as (h)helliott
                  Awesome memory :O

Member me?

Comment

Remember when the Blamonet emojis were EVERYTHING??

Comment

Working...
                  X