Random Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex P. Keaton View Post
    Double post. But, they just played Waltz #2 on This Is Us. And, last week they played Miss Misery.
    His music will never die <3

Comment

Originally posted by Daphne View Post

His music will never die <3
      Agreed. So agreed.

Comment

you guys... this is fucking unreal.

Comment

Yes Ryan. So unreal it's fucking awesome. Can we still curse?!

Comment

Penguins fall over when watching aircraft.

Comment

well that was surprising...just saw an autumn de wilde interview on the news about her feature film debut

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	14954.png
Views:	51
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	598

Comment

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Comment

little girl cat has a broken purring motor... she is a darling lil beast!

Comment

Originally posted by kittybear View Post
                      little girl cat has a broken purring motor... she is a darling lil beast!
                      There is little blind girl cat in my house, named Seven. She’s completely insane, not knowing she’s a cat and we’re not. She can detect people near her, so she can hardly be caught, unless she’s asleep. Sometimes she senses someone walking by and will launch herself full-force at their legs, ambush style.
                      all the flowers can’t be wrong

Comment

Her purr works well though, and she uses it to soothe the completely confused and intimidated dog.
                        all the flowers can’t be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by hikat View Post

There is little blind girl cat in my house, named Seven. She’s completely insane, not knowing she’s a cat and we’re not. She can detect people near her, so she can hardly be caught, unless she’s asleep. Sometimes she senses someone walking by and will launch herself full-force at their legs, ambush style.
                          ... dedicated to the art of killing type fluff ball...

Comment

I'm used to the narrative of wedding dress shopping involving a months-long hunt across shops (and sometimes cities or states), with the object of the search almost seeming to be less like a defined vision and more like the negative space formed by all the "definitely-not-it" options... which is why buying a dress on Etsy after an incredibly casual perusal seems like I'm doing it wrong. Oh well–understated 70s glam, here I come!

Comment

I'm really enjoying The Strokes new single

Comment

Finally bought a new toaster today. Hated sending the old one to the appliance graveyard though. As I'm a 90s kid and watched The Brave Little Toaster way too many times.

Comment

Working...
                                X