No announcement yet.

Random Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is amazing escapism during my half hour down... bless this mess and its glorious return!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex P. Keaton View Post
      Yeah, it's taking me some time to get used to that too.

and, hi there Josh!
      HELLO! look i just found out you can still quote, but people are using the comment button. I hope the quote button wins.

Comment

We're two pages strong, lol. I think this is actually going to take off, lol

Comment

I've got the oscer fever,
          hope you got it too,
          Pour me some bubbly now,
          it's all you gotta do.

It's Christmas for tinseltown....the academy awards.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

HELLO! look i just found out you can still quote, but people are using the comment button. I hope the quote button wins.
            How did I not see that, lol

Comment

Every year the oscars remind me of the Big E gently flying the flag for the underdog on that world stage so it’s nice that this year it coincides with the return of sweetaddy. I’ve no doubt he would’ve won one one day

Comment

Originally posted by wardle View Post
                Every year the oscars remind me of the Big E gently flying the flag for the underdog on that world stage so it’s nice that this year it coincides with the return of sweetaddy. I’ve no doubt he would’ve won one one day
                Yeah. He definitely would have.

Comment

It feels like the end of the Wizard of Oz. I’m waking up and everything is nice and sepia toned and you and you and you are here (and were there) and, furthermore, I believe that if Elliott can see us, he would be amused that we’re all still together after all this time.

Comment

I've found the quote and comment buttons. Nobody ever told me if you turn your phone horizontal other things appear. Bloody technology. I miss addy on dial up on my old Dell PC waiting 20 minutes for a post to upload 😁

Comment

Originally posted by mister misery View Post
                      I've found the quote and comment buttons. Nobody ever told me if you turn your phone horizontal other things appear. Bloody technology. I miss addy on dial up on my old Dell PC waiting 20 minutes for a post to upload 😁
                      Does this...

...help recreate the experience?

Comment

Does this...

...help recreate the experience?

Just like old times 😂👍🏻

Comment

I forget that That 70s Show is kinda funny. I left my TV on the Laff network since I was watching Night Court before I left.

I still freaking love Night Court.

Comment

Double post. But, they just played Waltz #2 on This Is Us. And, last week they played Miss Misery.

Comment

My kids have recently gotten way into the old Trigger Happy TV and it makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by mister misery View Post
                                OMG remember how long it took to upload a song or photograph to the board? hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X