A Re-introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Re-introduction

what was your username before? Did you change it? Looks like you survived the years since addy’s demise, how's that been?

i am Corey. Used to be CoreyRoge. I am an old man with a wife and three kids now.

I kept my username as ligeia... I feel like I couldn’t post here without it. I’m Kristy. I live in Milford, CT with my husband. Oddly enough, I think the last time I posted on addy I lived in Milford but I’ve moved around since and then back. I probably have changed a bit but I think at my core I’m the same weird person some of you knew back then. I think I might be weirder?

Comment

Greetings! I am still pianissimo. Also Gretchen. I was always old, now I'm older. Retired and moved around to the other side of Lake Michigan. I live about a mile from the beach in a lovely community that currently has no beach.

Comment

Hello everyone. I’m still me, wardle, aka “that mockingbird guy”*

It’s like a live version of the way back machine.

nice to see some old names and avatars

also feels a bit weird to be on a phone

*copyright candy(lion)

Comment

I remember you all. Any of y’all savvy techies here get this out to the addy Facebook page. It would be nice if this took off and became cool again. My god how I used to obsess about Addy!!

Comment

I was Daphne and still am. Literally nothing has changed, lol

Edit: I found my old avatar that mistermisery (John Williams) made me! Anne (Sunflower) is in it!
            Last edited by Daphne; 02-06-2020, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Feels like a lifetime ago that I was posting here regularly but I'm glad it is back online.

I had a great many screen names but was probably best known as the guy in the peanut butter beard photo.

I'm in my mid 30s now with a wonderful 6 year and a recent divorce. I'm still real silly but life has certainly gotten the better of me in some ways.

Comment

still solveig
                still keeping it short
                still remembering elliott
                & all of you

Comment

I don’t remember what my screen name was. I took my best guess. Ha ha. And my best guess at an avatar, although I think at one point I may have had Brian the dog doing peanut butter jelly time and maybe a new fangled tech gif avatar of Buster in the photo booth with...a goat??? A goose??? I don’t remember. My memory is terrible. About most things.

But I saw a show at Trees the day before yesterday and my mind could absolutely superimpose Elliott and No. 2 on top of the stage.

I have 5 kids. You may remember a recording of me and my very young son Sam covering “Twilight” where he sang back up for me. That baby turns 18 in 9 days. 🙂 I have 5 babies now. We all still live in Texas.

I have missed you all and Sweet Addy and Elliott this whole time.

Attached Files

Comment

• Alex P. Keaton
                    Alex P. Keaton commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sam is almost 18? Wow. Hope him, and you and all your other kids are doing well Jess. Nice to see you on here.

• pointyjess
                    pointyjess commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup. He's so close to being 18 that I have his gift wrapped and ready (a grown up messenger bag, with a sappy letter and a hundred dollar bill inside) and the night planned (dinner downtown and two tickets to the local improv comedy troupe. Now that he's 18, we can legally go.) It's weird, it feels like it's been a lifetime because it's been like five lifetimes..my kids' lifetimes.

• Alex P. Keaton
                    Alex P. Keaton commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That sounds like a wonderful gift for him.

I’m still Rebekah. Still in Vermont. Teaching as a special educator. Married to Niiru for 13 years. We have two boys. Life is crazy in a normal sort of way.

Comment

I’m the oldest I’ve ever been now! Still out in the woods, still look at the sky. Still have a house full of kids, the second batch. Still have too many dogs and cats. Still listening.
                    all the flowers can’t be wrong

Comment

Hello! I don't think the emojis are the same :sadface: (I don't even know if that was an emoji lol). I think I used this at one point as my username and variations of candy. I still live in Maryland. I'm an acupuncturist now. Two cats and a dog. Boyfriend. I rarely play music anymore. It's fun to be back here.

Comment

I'm still "jamie lee." Still crazy after all these years. Graduated with my bachelor's at 29 (I just turned 32 in December). Applied to grad school for gender studies PhD programs; didn't get in. Moved to CA in September to take care of my GF after her mom passed away (and to finally get my life going). Trying to find work, but I'm not having much luck right now.
                        Last edited by jamie lee; 02-06-2020, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• errorinparagon
                          errorinparagon commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's never too late. Getting mine this year after I turn 35!

spwhosabbathozzy

living in illinois, now in chicago, working in nonprofit development.

Comment

I had many former usernames. My original one was we.are.clouds and then I switched to Savoy Truffle. This was my last username before the board died. Alex P. Keaton.

Hi everyone. I never thought we'd be back here. Time to party like it's 2006.

Comment

Working...
                          X