You've heard correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've heard correctly

Is there still a population for a lot of the activities? Some activities (such as Castle Wars and Barbarian Assault) are a requirement for RS gold the Completionists Cape, so you should be able to detect people playing those games.

Where would you suggest I begin if I were to start? Also, I know the changes might be overpowering at first, so I would suggest trying to play with Legacy Mode first. It has a similar feel to the older, 2011-2012 version of the game. I've heard about purchasing membership with ingame money, what's this like? Is it easy to upkeep or not and what's the cost like?

You've heard correctly. The item you're searching for is known as a"Bond." Destroying one gives you 14 days of membership, and as of today they price 7,000,000 coins. Therefore, if you can make 500,000 coins a day, then this should be easy to sustain. To put that into perspective, 1 hour Frost Dragons gives you around 3-4 million coins.

With Defence resets, double XP weekend, and also the ironman mode all coming up, I'm unsure what I actually need to do with this particular account. I have a goal for untrim slay and that's still going, but what to do after that? Do I truly want to max out another account? That is the route I appear to be going toward but I'm not sure if that is a good idea.

Or if I abandon it and try something new with iron guy? This accounts was never properly constructed to be a pure, but my combat stats do follow a particular plan.With 90 Attack, I am in a position to wield the maximum tier weapons, and 42 Str provides me access into the Berserk ability. Due to cheap RuneScape gold how combat is calculated now, the battle levels I get out of melee are equivalent to having only level 66 Mage or Range.

Working...
X